Savagely Healthy Is About Transformation
Do you know how good your body is designed to feel?
Sometimes we forget how unique we are! Each one of us has the ability to feel better and live the healthiest life possible when we discover what works best for our bodies. Savagely Healthy was created to address the needs of women and men who know they want to feel better but don’t quite know the steps to take to get there.
Symptoms do not have to be a normal part of your life
The one thing all of our bodies have in common is the capability to heal. Biologically, your body continually strives to maintain good health. We know when something feels wrong, or off, with our health as we see symptoms. Instead of addressing the cause of the symptoms, we grow used to them…and the symptoms? They just grow, too. So I teach my clients about transformation. Big word, and a bit ambiguous, but what transformation looks like is finding what tools are available to gently support their body as it heals. I teach my clients what lifestyle changes may create better health. Having the right tools in place brings success to all my clients as well as a renewed sense of understanding that they do have the power to stay healthy by learning their needs.
This is why my program works: each client is addressed as an individual and I work to find out specifically what will serve that client best by identifying their individual needs through their story, their intake forms and through functional lab testing. I accept only a limited amount of clients so that each client has my full attention and dedication. Join me today and find your very own healing opportunities 🙂
Jennifer Savage, ND
Jennifer Savage, ND promotes science and evidence-based health support with a focus on cellular function. She currently holds a doctorate in the field of Traditional Naturopathy.
Jennifer continues to expand on her many years of experience in functional health and lab testing and maintains certification in several areas including:
- Clinical Nutritional Therapy – Portland College
- Advanced Biology and Pathophysiology – Portland College
- Nutritional Biochemistry – Dr. Bryan Walsh, Metabolic Fitness
- Glucose Regulation Physiology – Dr. Bryan Walsh, Metabolic Fitness
- Functional Medicine Practitioner – FMU
- Insulin Resistance & Blood Sugar Dysregulation – Institute of Nutritional Endocrinology
- Metabolic Nutritional Consultant – The Institute of Science
- Functional Blood Chemistry Interpretation – Dr. Dicken Weatherby
- The School of Applied Functional Medicine
- Pathway Planner Clinical Application – Dr. Ben Lynch, Seeking Health
- The MTHFR, Methylation, & Biochemistry Master Course – Michael McEvoy, Metabolic Healing
- Blood Sugar and Insulin Resistance Mastery Course – Michael McEvoy, Metabolic Healing
- Mastering Functional Lab Test Analysis – Michael McEvoy, Metabolic Healing
- Advanced Thyroid Training Course – Dr. Jade Teta
- Hypothyroid and Metabolic Damage Program – Dr. Jade Teta
- Nutritional Health – Dr. Eric Berg
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition®
- Neurogistics Neurotransmitter Analysis
As a Functional Health Practitioner, Jennifer utilizes functional lab testing to understand her client’s current state of dysfunction and to then present healing opportunities for her clients. Together, you will both develop a program that helps support your own body’s ability for healing and address dysfunction in areas such as:
Adrenal & HPA Axis Dysregulation
Digestion & Dysbiosis